Wednesday 2 May 2012

'Off The Wall'

Hello! I know I am following the rest of the sheep with this latest purchase but I have wanted a pair of these for ages. I had been putting it off as I wasn't convinced on spending nearly £50 on shoes. I went into my local Schuh to try on the Vans Lo Pro in navy and they didn't have any in my size. I therefore tried on the same size but in black and I fell in love.












Vans Authentic Lo Pro- £40

By looking at these, I didn't think they were very comfortable but I wore them today at work and the inside sole is so soft and comfy, I was shocked. They aren't bulky or heavy and they still look casual. A definite favourite purchase of mine!

I bought mine from Schuh for £40. You can get them in store or online. I had to wait until they came back into stock but Schuh were very helpful in and out of store and I received my order right on time.

Do you own Vans? If so, what colour?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3