Tuesday 22 May 2012

White Glo?

Hello! 
Are you one of those people that wants beautifully white teeth? Aye! When More! Magazine sent the Beauty Hot 100 White Glo toothpaste, toothbrush and tooth picks, I was SO happy! After getting my braces off, I have longed for white teeth. This may well be my answer!

White Glo is Australias number 1 for whitening toothpaste. It was established in 1993 and was the first company to introduce teeth whitening products to Australia. For more information on White Glo, visit their website here



The product that More! sent us was this one (above). The formulation was originally developed for actors and models. If you use twice a day you should notice a definite change.
After the first use, I noticed that it didn't just get rid of stains, it made my teeth very smooth. I love the feel and it honestly makes me feel like a million dollars!


I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is looking for a cheaper alternative to getting white teeth. It can take a while so if you want immediate results, this product isn't for you. Their range covers a wide variety of customers. If you love your coffee, tea and wine then there is a toothpaste that is specially designed for you. It's very affordable and you can purchase White Glo products in Boots, I'm sure you can find it in your local Supermarket or you can simply buy online. Each toothpaste comes with a toothbrush and tooth picks. Very handy for on the go if that crafty bit of food gets stuck! Cheeky!




Definitely give White Glo a look. Retailed at £4.07 for all the above, it's something you can't miss!


Have you tried White Glo before?



1 comment:

  1. I love this toothpaste! I wasn't sure at first but when I saw some photos of myself from Saturday night the difference is really noticeable! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3