Friday 11 July 2014

As One Door Closes, Another Opens.

Hello!
Yes, I have been away for a very long time but personal and professional life that just took over. I was made unemployed in early April and currently looking for work in East and/or West Sussex due to the boyfriend getting into university in Hove.

Anyway, I am hoping to get back into blogging which will keep me busy and I do miss it. I have included a few pictures over the recent months!

Happy Mothers Day!

Misty

LOVE my magical Cats The Musical mug!

Stage is nearly set for ARTS Axis Show 2014


ARTS Axis Show 2014

Zizzi's

After watching The Amazing Spiderman 2, I am officially in love with these two!

Happy Easter!

Burst tyre on the M11 on the way to Brighton!

Arrived at De Vere Group hotel and my room looked like this! Perfect!
This post has been in my drafts for such a long while and I never took up the chance to actually publish it. After being unemployed for 2 months, it has taught me a few things that I want to share with you guys. Being on job seekers allowance, you get £57.14 a week. For me, I don't have important house bills to pay so the only things I pay for is phone, car insurance and any other extras (bloody car)! It's hard to go from a full time wage to this slightly smaller amount. I used to buy lots of make up, clothes and everything in-between but since the massive cut in pay, it definitely makes you more money savvy. I am now only buying things that I NEED. Most of my money (if not all) is spent on petrol. Rather than filling up a full £35, I only put what I need in depending where I'm going. When I do buy the unnecessary items like food, I tend to buy what's on offer or on sale.

UPDATE 11th July 2014
After nearing 10 interviews and hundreds of miles later, last Thursday I was offered a position with a company based in West Sussex. I now have a start date and am now looking for places to live! The emotional rollercoaster ride still carries on but perseverance is a must. Keep going, keep looking to the stars and keep at it. It will be your time soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and making comments! I read every single comment and I shall reply as soon as I can! <3